cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Flat Harness missing segment

BrianHale
6-Contributor

Flat Harness missing segment

Does anyone know how to fix a missing segment in a flat harness? I have tried routing manually but it says "Cables are already layed out to this location. Select again".  

The segment in the image below should connector to the branch.

image.png

There are actually two locations doing this, I assume the fix would be the same for both. Both the legs are "branch" bundles and I figure that must be related to it but I will be damned if I can figure it out.

image.png 

image.pngimage.png

And also if anyone knows why the flat harness wont taper or change diameter like the routed harness does that would be even better. I am less concerned with diameter. I just want to get this thing connected because I am sick of messing with it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrianHale
6-Contributor
(To:BrianHale)

Here is the crappy answer.

add bend

move bend

done

PTC fix your **bleep** website (and then maybe your software)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrianHale
6-Contributor

Well apparently no will ever no my answer because this forum wont let me add my 300 word  answer with four pictures. 

StephenW
23-Emerald II

If you were trying to copy-paste pictures in, that doesn't work, it never has, although now it looks like it will work but then gives you some kind of error.

You should still be able to insert an image using the camera icon above or attach the file using choose files buttom below.

BrianHale
6-Contributor

Here is the crappy answer.

add bend

move bend

done

PTC fix your **bleep** website (and then maybe your software)

BrianHale
6-Contributor

oh but you censor bot works just fine!

Top Tags