cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Flat pattern

sindl.ecoml.sa
1-Newbie

Flat pattern

How tuning option sheet metal design in Creo parametric?When I create a flat pattern, and then measure to dimension, I have wrong size.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I do it all the time. Create your flat drawing and show the bend feature axis in the show model annotations!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I do it all the time. Create your flat drawing and show the bend feature axis in the show model annotations!

Dear STEVE FOWLER,

Would that be?

Capturar1.PNG

Thanks!

It looks like you have it, however sometimes someone will create a manual centerline in the part and you have to watch to select the correct one. I also show the tangent lines in the drawing view to visually confirm. If you pick the bend features in the model tree it is easy to get the correct axis. There is also a show notes that you may want to investigate.

Have a great dayCapture.JPG

Top Tags