cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Flexible dimensions/parameters in Repeat Region

cwilkes
7-Bedrock

Flexible dimensions/parameters in Repeat Region

Header pretty much speaks for itself. I have flexible dimensions in some parts. I assemble several of these parts and use surface references to define these flexible dimensions, then I'd like to have a BOM of all these parts that lists their flexible dimensions. Driving length/width/height parameters from relations doesn't update them to the flexible dimensions (only returns the dX values that are in the original model), so it doesn't seem like I can use asm.mbr.<user_defined> to show these dimensions. Seems simple enough, but I just can't seem to find it. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

look at component parameters and let me know. I can investigate your situation tomorrow.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

look at component parameters and let me know. I can investigate your situation tomorrow.

Martin Hanák

That was my first thought too, I just don't see how to add a component-level User_Defined symbol to a BOM table. 

Edit: actually, you just tipped me off. It's asm.mbr.cparams.User_defined<param name>

Top Tags