cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Format Size

kaci_54459
1-Newbie

Format Size

How do I change my format sizes?

jkkj.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are several ways. You should have been given the option when you created the drawing. But since you alread have the drawing started, the easiest way is to be on the "Layout" tab, and right click on the drawing. Then select "sheet setup. You can then select a standard creo format from the list, or load a company format.

sheet+setup.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

There are several ways. You should have been given the option when you created the drawing. But since you alread have the drawing started, the easiest way is to be on the "Layout" tab, and right click on the drawing. Then select "sheet setup. You can then select a standard creo format from the list, or load a company format.

sheet+setup.png

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:kaci_54459)

You can double click on the size right there and change it or you can right click on the sheet tab and select SETUP or the LAYOUT TAB, select SHEET SETUP.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Did you try double clicking the text you circled?

Yea I get this. Last I pick paper size and it does nothing.

nm.jpg>>>dfgdf.jpg>>>ll.jpg>>>

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

oh, you are in format mode. I would start with the size that you want. I never figured out how to change it. When I created my formats I saved the tables out and created a new size and just brought my tables back in the new size. Time consuming for sure.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Inoram)

I think we covered this before. Kinda silly that you cannot change the size, don't you think

Paper Size doesn't change the sheet size, it fits the Location Grid to the size of the sheet if it's not the same size as the sheet.

dhermosillo
14-Alexandrite

I made a product idea for this since I run into it every time I need to make a new format:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Ideas/Allow-format-size-and-origin-to-be-modified/idi-p/498975

Top Tags