cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Graphic Problem with Creo 1.0

ptc-5117227
1-Newbie

Graphic Problem with Creo 1.0

Hello community,

I'm a student and at the university we start using creo 1.0. My problem is that I can't use it correctly because of an graphic problem. The part of window I draw is completly twisted. It's like I'm looking looking from the back of the screen and the courser is mirroed about the middle of the screen. Do somebody knows how I can solve the probem?

Please help me I become insane without an solution.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Max,

add graphics win32_gdi at the end of config.pro file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5117227)

If you search on graphics, there are several items related to problems with graphics and graphics cards. I am not sure if this one helps, but check out:

http://communities.ptc.com/message/200061#200061

Also try setting you computer to OpenGL and see if that helps.

Max,

add graphics win32_gdi at the end of config.pro file.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thank you! Now everything works!:-)

Top Tags