cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Hiding Border of single Table & showing the text

ptc-1866234
1-Newbie

Hiding Border of single Table & showing the text

Dear Support, Kindly help me to hide the border of single table cell in Drawing & want to show the note only. Regards Pramit
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Select (Highlight) table, then Table>Line Display...>Blank, then select table line(s) to blank. Regards-

"blank" is only for cell borders. i can not hide table borders in wf 5.0

I have not been able to do this. However, if you can create a line style that does not print, you could change the linestyle. This affects the entire table.

When I needed a parameter driven cell, I made the table the size of the format so it became the very outside border. All the internal lines were blanked. There was a cell in the location I needed the parameter to show up in.

The only issue I had with this is that it was easy to accidentally grab the table and drag it. You will want to make this either a read only layer or turn it off while working on the drawing.

This would be a good idea to make a table border blank and/or assign the table border a not-plot option font.

Top Tags