cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Hole note language

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine

Hole note language

Hello all,

I upgraded from Creo 4.0 M020 to M030 and since then, my hole notes are in English. Before they were in french. I tried to add "ENV=PRO_LANG=french" to the parametric.psf file but it doesn't solve the problem.

I have now Capture.PNG

Before I had it in french, for instance "A TRAVERS".

Any idea to solve this ?

5 REPLIES 5

Perhaps this thread will help: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Modeling-Questions/Change-Creo-2-0-Language/td-p/182879

Or just capitulate. 🙂

Hi,

silly question ... did you select French option during installation ? Is Creo UI in French language ?

Also ... I do not recommend to do update installation.

Martin Hanák
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi, well this is not silly. I did select French option during installation and everything is in french except  hole notes.

Yep I shouldn't have done an update... Smiley Sad If I want to go back to M020, do I have to do a fresh install ?

Hi,

in the past I refused to use update installations, because I do not believe that PTC is able to manage such installations correctly. Thefore I install every Creo into separate directory, for example:

E:\PTC\Creo4_M020

E:\PTC\Creo4_M030

and so on...

The only Creo 4 "problem" is that all maintenance builds share the same installation directory for Creo4 Platform Services. Therefore I installed this item installation into E:\PTC\Creo4_Platform_Services directory before I did any Creo 4.0.

Martin Hanák
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks Martin for the advice. Now I'm going to open a case to support for this hole note problem.

Top Tags