cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How can the material aspect be eliminated?

bmancini
13-Aquamarine

How can the material aspect be eliminated?

Hello everyone,
in the sheet of a material it is possible to associate one or more coloring aspects to it.
Trivial to create them, modify them and set which one should be the default, but I have not found any way to delete them!
Can you tell me how they can be eliminated?

bmancini_0-1662628993992.png

P.S. I use creo 9.0.0.0

3 REPLIES 3

@bmancini wrote:

Hello everyone,
in the sheet of a material it is possible to associate one or more coloring aspects to it.
Trivial to create them, modify them and set which one should be the default, but I have not found any way to delete them!
Can you tell me how they can be eliminated?

bmancini_0-1662628993992.png

P.S. I use creo 9.0.0.0

Hi,

I think you can open material file in Notepad and remove unwanted line from it.

Martin Hanák
bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks for the reply Martin,
I find that not having provided a native delete command from the program interface is a very bad thing ... not to mention the problem of instability of the color aspects associated with the materials of the variants never solved (see CS33983) ...

@bmancini wrote:

Thanks for the reply Martin,
I find that not having provided a native delete command from the program interface is a very bad thing ... not to mention the problem of instability of the color aspects associated with the materials of the variants never solved (see CS33983) ...

Hi,

if you make your living in Creo then it is necessary to look for how to achieve the desired goal, not to cry that it is not going the way I imagined it would. That's the bare truth.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags