cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to Create Draft with Creo Parametric 1.0 - 4th part

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

How to Create Draft with Creo Parametric 1.0 - 4th part

Create your Draft feature for more than 30 degrees

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
4 REPLIES 4

Why do you need to go through so many steps to draft greater than 30deg?  The draft function should allow you to do this without the "clever" workaround.

Oh So True. With PTC you don't get what you pay for.
You get what they decide to offer.

I'm not going to bother listing all the competitor products that don't require stupid workarounds but I'd like to avoid Carpal Tunnel Syndrome cause there are way too many.

Hi Hugo and Michael,

If you need to create Draft feature - you can set max/min 30deg.

In this video you can see How you can set another option for Draw feature.

If you ask my: it is possible create "smarter" feature? - my answer is: YES = you can use PTC Creo Flexible Modeling and MOVE feature - it is much powerfull, and you can set any degree for your drafted surface (if you create draft with MOVE feature)

Note: I like PTC products and they best solution for my design with Creo Parametric and ProE

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

... and here you can find more info -  Tip of the Month : Flexible Modeling for you

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Top Tags