cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to Map "Ctrl" Key to Another Key on CREO 7.0

TH_9204506
3-Visitor

How to Map "Ctrl" Key to Another Key on CREO 7.0

I am trying to use the measure tool on CREO to measure distance between two points.

And for CREO 7.0 to measure the distance between two entities, "Ctrl + left click" is needed to measure the distance.

However, currently my software has some bug that I cannot use the Ctrl + left click. (I'm using CREO on my virtual box and Ctrl+left key on virtual box will not give the correct response)

Therefore, I will like to ask if I can map the Ctrl key to another key(any number or alphabet) on CREO 7.0. I have been trying to look for key map for the ctrl key but have no success so far.

Will appreciate for any feedback or suggestion, thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

1st, I'd check your virtual box software settings for a clue as to why CTRL+Click is disabled.  Ctrl+(left)Click is essential for many interactions in Creo and in Windows in general.  Otherwise, using a keyboard remapping utility comes to mind... 

AFAIK, the buttons are hard-coded in Creo, but usually, it is the control panel keyboard settings that will determine which is the "primary" and "secondary" button (typically left, and right buttons)

Top Tags