cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to get 2 different possitions of an assembly on 1 drawing.

chris5
1-Newbie

How to get 2 different possitions of an assembly on 1 drawing.

Hi there

I made a design of a tipper. In asm the tipper can open and close (manually) and the backdoor kan open and clos 2 ways.

On my drawing I want to show it closed as in the pdf in the attach file but on the same page In open condition.

How do I do that. With relations I have never worked before. So I need a large explain.

Regards

Chris

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Canopys
1-Newbie
(To:chris5)

Hi, of what I know, you can do this with a snapshot when using mechanism. But as you used relationship to move your assembly, I don't know if it is possible.

http://communities.ptc.com/message/10705#10705

chris5
1-Newbie
(To:Canopys)

Hi Max

I thank you, now I have found it, then you can import it in the drawing as a kind of exploded view.

See my result in the attachement.

Hot greetings from Belgium (35°C)

Problem solved.

Top Tags