cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How to hide notes

TomášHlavinka
1-Newbie

How to hide notes

Hello,

I would like to know how to hide some sorts of notes like geometrical references, welding notes, atc. on parts and asseblies

1.jpg

thnx for help

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8

Hi!

There should be a layer that allows you to hide the itens that you need.

If that itens are anotations you should see a anotations feature in modeltree then you can show/hide.

in this case it is just a Fillet weld feature and i cannot find it in layer tree.

For me there is no need to show it on models at all - isnt there some posibility to disable it in config.pro?

Hi!

Can you share an example so I can try here?

Hi, for the 3D environments you should be able to turn these of / toggle their display with the "Annotation Display" button. This will however not hide them in the drawing if they are shown there.

What I like is to create a default layers with rules in my start part, in this way you can have all symbols automatically put in to a specific layer, which makes it easy to hide or un-hide them in the drawing/model. Remember to make the layer filter associative if you want it to filter already existing items...

I just saw now that i have those rules in my layers too. i need a file to try to hide those with no layr or no rules

Hugo, how can i send a zip file over this wep page?

yes you can

but i dont know how 🙂

Top Tags