cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to make a tab your default tab Creo 2.0

asmith-3
1-Newbie

How to make a tab your default tab Creo 2.0

I have created a tab for my model and drawing and I want Creo 2.0 to open up with this tab pre-selected not like the layouts tab in the drawings.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AJ,

First tab in UI will be default active tab. Move up the custom tab when customizing the ribbon.

UI.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AJ,

First tab in UI will be default active tab. Move up the custom tab when customizing the ribbon.

UI.png

I already have the new tab I created as the first one on the list, but for instance when I open a drawing the layout tab is always the tab that is activated when any drawing is opened. Now I want to make the new tab I created to be the initial tab that is activated when I open a drawing, model, or assembly. How do I go about doing this?

You need to add that tab in all modes seperately i.e. Part, assembly and drawing

I have already done this. But, when I open each there is a different activated tab that the one I created. I want to be able to go straight to work once I open each format without having to activate the tab I created. How do I have each format have the tab I created and saved activated upon opening each format?

Can you upload *.ui file?

I cannot, but I can uplaod screen shots if that will help.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags