cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to start rpt.index with 2 instead of 1 in repeat region?

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone

How to start rpt.index with 2 instead of 1 in repeat region?

Hi..

I want to start my repeat region by 2 instead of 1, so please can i know how we can do this.

Thanks,

Prashant pandarkar

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Domen
14-Alexandrite
(To:ppandarkar-2)

You can`t do it directly with rpt.index.

What you can do is create new parameter in repeat region (rpt > rel... > User Defined > write something like: index_2).

Then go to Repeat region Relations and write: index_2=rpt_index+1.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Domen
14-Alexandrite

You can`t do it directly with rpt.index.

What you can do is create new parameter in repeat region (rpt > rel... > User Defined > write something like: index_2).

Then go to Repeat region Relations and write: index_2=rpt_index+1.

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone
(To:Domen)

Hi..

yes, it is working for repeat region table but it creates issue in BOM balloon.

I am trying to create BOM balloon for &rpt.rel.index_2 as shown in below snap but it is not taking.

now my half problem is resolved in repeat region table and half is remaining for BOM balloons.

so please can you suggest.

221.JPG

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Domen
14-Alexandrite

Lose the ampersand (&) in the BOM Balloon Parameter.

See the attachment picture.

ppandarkar-2
15-Moonstone
(To:Domen)

Yes. It is working and got the answer.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Hi,

you cannot set "origin" number of repeat region index to 2 using some configuration option. You have to apply some trick, for example create new repeat region parameter using repeat region relation.

See Re: create bom with 1st item being 10 and 2nd item being 20 and so on and so forth

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

Given link is working for me in repeat region table but how can i place bom balloons as per repeat region table.

i.e. whatever number is available to rpt.rel.myindex is need to apply for balloons in drawing view.

i am trying to give it in table properties but it is not accepting.

221.JPG

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Thanks martin. got the answer

Regards,

Prashant Pandarkar

Top Tags