cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to take reference of the de-highlighted part for the activated part in assembly ?

ptc-4510561
1-Newbie

How to take reference of the de-highlighted part for the activated part in assembly ?

In main assembly, have assembled individual part & the same part I have activated by right click select activate. Obviously remaining part or sub asm will be greyed out .

My question is that ,How to take a refrence of the greyed out part for the activated part ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Should be how you usually do it, just takes a bit of squinting. May have to right click a larger amount of times to cycle through features.

Oh and from time to time, when selecting surfaces, I have to rotate the assembly so that the surface is facing the "camera." For whatever reason, it won't select from the back side of some surfaces sometimes.

Top Tags