cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to update the lighting on a inserted shaded 3d view on a drawing

pfiesel
1-Newbie

How to update the lighting on a inserted shaded 3d view on a drawing

Somehow when I change the lighting on the model (change lightbulb position, intensity) it doen't update the values to the drawing. Is it possible to insert the same values to the drawin view? And how canit be done?

lightning situation in Model View

28-04-2017 09-05-37.png

inserted iso view on drawing

28-04-2017 09-05-27.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

please test this information.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

what happens when you add new shaded view in the drawing ? Is it identical with older view -OR- does it show updated lighting ?

MH

Martin Hanák

the photo above show a new 3d model with its standard lightning setup. inserted in the drawing it seems the drawing view calls it'ss own lightning & shadow values

Hi,

please test this information.

MH

Martin Hanák

this is the answer. I had to add the line though. Thanks for fast support, much appreciated.

28-04-2017 11-27-26.png

MaikTheBike
15-Moonstone
(To:pfiesel)

Hi,

I've got the same problem.

I created a shaded-with-edges drawing-view, with a decal(the traffic sign) in it. It looks very dark in the drawing.

So I adjusted the lightning in the 3d-Model. But the lightning doesn't update in the drawing view:

UC_p1.JPGuc_p2.JPG

I added "shaded_view_scene model" to the config-pro-file and restartet creo, but it still looks very dark.

Maybe someone has an idea what else I could try ?

Thanks,

Maik

Top Tags