cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to use ModelCHECK to report layers from a list obsolete layer names without deletion. (MU = no)

MarkHeinze
6-Contributor

How to use ModelCHECK to report layers from a list obsolete layer names without deletion. (MU = no)

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 4.0 (connected) 4.0 M130

How to configure Creo 4 ModelCHECK to report layers from a list of obsolete layer names as warning, but not delete them (Model_Update must remain NO; user to manually delete per discretion).

How to configure Creo 4 ModelCHECK to report layers that are empty and non-rule based.

(Don't know what "Connected System" means, so I just picked the first one in the list.)

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MarkHeinze ,

First, I'd recommend putting this topic in the System Administration forum instead, where you may find more responses for ModelCHECK related questions. 

But unfortunately, the LAYER_UNWANTED check is only available in ModelUPDATE mode. I'd ask that you create a new idea on the Creo Ideas page.

As for reporting empty layers, please vote for this existing idea on the Ideas page. 

Luke

Top Tags