cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Importing Solid Edge Files

RP_9824529
3-Visitor

Importing Solid Edge Files

I see that creo 7 will import native solid edge files - it is in the pull down options list when one goes to open a file.  The problem is that when the import is completed (assembly file opens in creo) I am not seeing any parts in the model tree.

Is there an additional app that I need to install, or is the way the original file is being saved?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

@RP_9824529 wrote:

I see that creo 7 will import native solid edge files - it is in the pull down options list when one goes to open a file.  The problem is that when the import is completed (assembly file opens in creo) I am not seeing any parts in the model tree.

Is there an additional app that I need to install, or is the way the original file is being saved?

Thanks,

Hi,
can you upload some data for testing purposes ?

Martin Hanák

Please take a look at this.  Am I missing some supporting files?  Every time I go to import .asm files, there are no parts in the assembly

Sorry - take a look at this one.

@RP_9824529 wrote:

Sorry - take a look at this one.

Hi,

when I open PRG87A600000-OP250 CONVEYOR MODIFICATION.asm in Creo 7.0.2.0 I can see that it depends two subassemblies. These file must be present in the same directory.

missing.png

Martin Hanák
Top Tags