cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Is it possible to report different parts in a assembly as one with combined quantity in a report table within drawing?

mbuljubasic
1-Newbie

Is it possible to report different parts in a assembly as one with combined quantity in a report table within drawing?

Hello everyone,

I've been reading discussions here for some time now and really trying to solve this but with no luck so far.

There are so many links and topics here that are very similar to what i need, but none of them really helps in getting me any closer to solution.

What do I need to achieve?

I need to report different parts in a assembly as one within a drawing report table.

I have made a table driven by user defined parameter &position, following by repeat quantity: &rpt_qty, after that user defined parameter: &description, then &mass=pro_mp_mass and finally I've made a relation driven parameter for total mass per reported component: &total_mass_per_component=rpt_qty*mass

So far I've been led to think that what I am trying to do is impossible due to fact that reported parameters (above mentioned) within a table row  for each component  are not the same- thus they can not be shown  as one- even though they have the same position param- Please confirm if this is correct?

if not, please advise and help in anyway you can.

Much appreciated.

Regards,

MB

P.S

Same parameters within table are:

&position

&description

ones that varies are:

&description

&mass

&total_mass_per_component

1 REPLY 1