cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Is it possible to save all displayed/in session in Creo?

ktenhaken
3-Visitor

Is it possible to save all displayed/in session in Creo?

I've noticed that I make a common mistake when working on drawings and export it to PDF but forget to save once in a while.  I am curious if there is a function that would allow me to save all "in session" drawings and/or parts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
psobejko
12-Amethyst
(To:ktenhaken)

You can get a warning about unsaved objects by using these config.pro settings:

save_objects changed

prompt_on_exit yes

Then, upon exiting of your Creo session, you'll have to answer a yes / no question for every object that pro/e thinks has changed.

At any of these prompts, you can also type in A for "Save All the rest of changed files", or q - for "quit without saving anything else".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
psobejko
12-Amethyst

Try using File->Save->Save Changed.

I'm in Creo 3.0. Is that in the new version? I don't see that option.

psobejko
12-Amethyst

Ah, sorry.  I wasn't aware that this function is only there if you are connected to Windchill...

psobejko
12-Amethyst

You can get a warning about unsaved objects by using these config.pro settings:

save_objects changed

prompt_on_exit yes

Then, upon exiting of your Creo session, you'll have to answer a yes / no question for every object that pro/e thinks has changed.

At any of these prompts, you can also type in A for "Save All the rest of changed files", or q - for "quit without saving anything else".

Awesome, thank you for all your help!

Top Tags