cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Is there any option to erase offset lines from detailed view?

dm-4
2-Guest

Is there any option to erase offset lines from detailed view?

I am trying to erase offset lines from detailed view but i couldn't.. any comments on this??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dhanraj,

It is not possible to remove explode lines from a detailed view without removing them from parent view because they are inherited from the parent.

As a workaround, try creating the view as a general partial view or change the view type from detail to general and the offset lines in this new general partial view can be blanked via layers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Dhanraj,

It is not possible to remove explode lines from a detailed view without removing them from parent view because they are inherited from the parent.

As a workaround, try creating the view as a general partial view or change the view type from detail to general and the offset lines in this new general partial view can be blanked via layers.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:dm-4)

They can be layered in the model so you can be selective if it is important enough. I have had to do this on all the lines before where I wanted them shown in one exploded view but not another whic were otherwise identical.

Top Tags