cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

It is possible to delete all information provided by the command "File History"?

bmancini
13-Aquamarine

It is possible to delete all information provided by the command "File History"?

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone knows a command or a way to clear all the information provided by the "File History" command, in italian "Cronologia file".
(Tools> Investigate> File History).
I would like to cancel to avoid unnecessarily sending information such as users, hosts, dates, etc ...
I am attaching an image to be clearer.

bmancini_0-1637167706686.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is a hidden config.pro option that will delete all the history when you do a "save a copy" operation:

purge_history_on_save_copy   yes

Because it's hidden, it's kind of risky to use, or it might disappear in a future release, but it's pretty useful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is a hidden config.pro option that will delete all the history when you do a "save a copy" operation:

purge_history_on_save_copy   yes

Because it's hidden, it's kind of risky to use, or it might disappear in a future release, but it's pretty useful.

bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:KenFarley)

Thanks KenFarley.
I accept the solution.
Although I would have liked to wait if some other user could give me another solution.

Top Tags