cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

List of text modifiers in drawings

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

List of text modifiers in drawings

Does anyone have a list of the possible modifiers for dimensions (like @+ to shift a text lineup, @O to override). Maybe I'm searching for the wrong terms, but I can't seem to find a list anywhere.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Aaronm87)

@+ Superscript

@- Subscript

@# ending script change

@O Override

@[ ]@ box test between []

These are all documented in the Wildfire4 Detailed Drawings Help Topic Collection. There may be a CS article that covers them all, I only found some articles that cover a few.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS13853

psobejko
12-Amethyst
(To:BenLoosli)

FYI, your link doesn't work for me - says it's a PTC internal document and not customer viewable.

Anyway, I have these two on my list:

@S = display the dimension name instead of value

@o = attach the leader to this location (in multi-line note)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:psobejko)

Top Tags