cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

MBD and Title and Rev Blocks

JBB
9-Granite
9-Granite

MBD and Title and Rev Blocks

How would I insert our company title block and revision block onto the default page view, or any view for that matter, of a part created in MBD? I'd like to avoid redrawing it as a note on each MBD part, and make the blocks editable as they are now on a regular drawing. Are there any instructions available?

Thank you  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llie
16-Pearl
(To:JBB)

This was very painful for us to transition into because Creo View would not publish flat to screen symbols. After working with PTC for years and over many new Creo Parametric and Creo View versions there was a setting that would now publish the flat to screen symbols.  The caveat was the file size grew from 4x and up depending on the complexity and size of the Creo Parametric file.

The best way in to use flat to screen text with &parameters to pull information from Creo and Windchill. The title block information needs to go on its own Combination View state, not the Default All. All those are separate lines of text that replicate our title block of a drawing.

llie_0-1725832990244.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
llie
16-Pearl
(To:JBB)

This was very painful for us to transition into because Creo View would not publish flat to screen symbols. After working with PTC for years and over many new Creo Parametric and Creo View versions there was a setting that would now publish the flat to screen symbols.  The caveat was the file size grew from 4x and up depending on the complexity and size of the Creo Parametric file.

The best way in to use flat to screen text with &parameters to pull information from Creo and Windchill. The title block information needs to go on its own Combination View state, not the Default All. All those are separate lines of text that replicate our title block of a drawing.

llie_0-1725832990244.png

JBB
9-Granite
9-Granite
(To:llie)

Llie,

Thanks for the response and the guidance. I'll give it a try.

Secondly, I like your profile picture! It reinforces the futility of some phone calls! 

Have great day,

Jon

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags