cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ModelCheck - Creo 6 Customized Help Links

lhoogeveen
17-Peridot

ModelCheck - Creo 6 Customized Help Links

@lwestbrook Could the Creo 6 help documentation be improved for the new ModelCheck Customized Help Links in Creo 6? It mentions it as an improvement but there's no video or image about how it functions and I can't seem to find any help documentation about to create customized help on a check.

Creo 6 ModelCheck Help.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

@lhoogeveen Thank you for catching that! I'll look into it. Not sure when Help will get updated, but I'll post instructions here asap.

Any luck with getting the Help Documentation updated?

@lhoogeveen 

I am not sure about updating help document however if you need a video I can share that with you.  

@Mahesh_Sharma That would be helpful until the Creo Help Documentation gets updated. Much appreciated.

@lhoogeveen 

Here it is. 

Custom Help files needs to be in checks folder, Set MC_CUSTOM_HELP_PATH to checks folder.

html file names needs to be check names om html format. 

I hope this will help. 

Is it possible to add images to this customized help?

@Victor_Lopez 

It is possible, it all depends on how you create webpage... I am not an expert in webpage design but with the help of google.... created one. 

MC_help.jpg

Top Tags