I'm doing some research on wether ModelCheck can perform certain operations or not. My knowledge in ModelCheck is very limited, I'm starting to read documentation on it.
I'm currently using WF3 and soon I'll be migrating to 5. I'd like to know if 5 is capable to do the following:
1. Finding "weak dimensions" on models - From What I've read this is not possible yet.
2. Finding dimensions without tolerances, our dimensions need to have either regular tolerances or GD&T depending on the dimension being functional or not.
3. Find dimensions with non centered tolerances.
4. Find number of dimensions linked to Tolerance Manager
5. Display number of Geometric Tolerances used.
If you could explain on how to do each point I would apreciatte it.
Thanks in advance.
Basically I've been reading the ModelCHECK Help Topic Collection for Pro/Engineer Wildfire 4.0 and browsing through some posts online.
One post from 30JUN2011 by EricSchwerin stated that he also wanted to set ModelCHECK to find weak dimensions and when requesting he got the following answer:
"Description: Customer needs to find weak dimensions in a part using ModelCHECK in Pro/Engineer 4.0
It is not possible to find weak dimensions in a part using ModelCHECK as per current functionality of Creo Direct 1.0"
I don't see controllers related to my points 2, 3, 4...
for my point 5 I see once called GEOMETRIC_TOL
I'm not familiar with Model Check. I though you might have a PDF or link to a tutorial or something similar and I was going to browse through it. Thanks.