cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Modelcheck is DISABLED

LK_9769024
4-Participant

Modelcheck is DISABLED

I am new in the world of modelcheck. I have read a bunch of articles about this theme on the creo support website, but still dont really know how to start this whole from the begining.

Firstly i have set my config.pro option yes for MC, and given a location for my MC optionfolder. Afterthat I have enabled MC at MC_ENABLED option, but still when I am trying to make an MC Interactive it sais that MC is disabled.

Thanks.

Levente

6 REPLIES 6

@LK_9769024

Which version of Creo you are working with? 

Make sure you installed Creo ModelCHECK with Creo Parametric. It is available under Customize > Application Features > Check "Creo ModelCHECK. 

@Mahesh_Sharma wrote:

@LK_9769024

Which version of Creo you are working with? 

Make sure you installed Creo ModelCHECK with Creo Parametric. It is available under Customize > Application Features > Check "Creo ModelCHECK. 

Also, you have to check whether the license contains ModelCHECK module.

Martin Hanák

Firstly thanks for the reply.

I am working with creo 7, and i have also checked that my license contains modelcheck.

@LK_9769024 wrote:

Firstly thanks for the reply.

I am working with creo 7, and i have also checked that my license contains modelcheck.

Hi,

please attach picture showing how did you check the presence of Modelcheck license.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Set  config options as:

• modelcheck_enabled YES
  • modelcheck_dir (point out towards your modelcheck directory)

Environment Variable (System Variable):

• mcdir
    • the value must be the same as that of modelcheck_dir

Also, note that Creo will consider the directory mentioned in an environment variable.

Top Tags