cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Multple Repeat regions one table

CM_10152672
3-Visitor

Multple Repeat regions one table

I built a table that has a traditional repeat region on the bottom row but there are other cells above that that I want to populate with data from the component that is attached to the traditional repeat region.

CM_10152672_0-1639772022582.png

I created the repeat region on bottom row, then added regions for three individual cells above.  It all works except I have to use repeat regions\model-rep\ and select the component 4 times to get the data.  Is there a way that I can have the 3 header regions receive the component ID when I select it for the traditional bottom row region?  Is there a better way to get the component info into those top three cells?

1 REPLY 1

@CM_10152672 wrote:

I built a table that has a traditional repeat region on the bottom row but there are other cells above that that I want to populate with data from the component that is attached to the traditional repeat region.

CM_10152672_0-1639772022582.png

I created the repeat region on bottom row, then added regions for three individual cells above.  It all works except I have to use repeat regions\model-rep\ and select the component 4 times to get the data.  Is there a way that I can have the 3 header regions receive the component ID when I select it for the traditional bottom row region?  Is there a better way to get the component info into those top three cells?

Hi,

I think that ... you have to upload dataset containin model+format+drawing, if you want to get some advice.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags