cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Offset lines only visible when corresponding assembly view is shown

TC-XRP
4-Participant

Offset lines only visible when corresponding assembly view is shown

I am using Creo Parametric 7.0 7.0.3.0

Hello, I have a assembly file that has two exploded states, the main and the motor. Each state has its own offset lines. I placed two views in a drawing for both states. The offset lines only appear on the drawing for the whatever view in the assembly is currently exploded. For example, if the main view is exploded in the assembly, the offset lines for that view in the drawing are visible but not the motor view. If the motor view is exploded in the assembly, the offset lines for that view in the drawing are visible but not the main view. See attached PDF.
Why is this?
I've used this software since 1995, I've done this before but since we moved to release 7.0 I can't.
Is there a config option to set?
Very frustrated.
Tom

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TC-XRP)

Your PDF didn't attach.

TC-XRP
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

Stephen, I never saw a place to attach the PDF. I can't seem to edit this either. Any ideas? Tom

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TC-XRP)

I'm not sure what (or if) there is a time limit for editing but if you click the 3 vertical dots, you should get an edit option.

StephenWilliams_0-1630326498616.png

The attach for files is just below the posting area, you can drag and drop or "browse". If you can't edit the original post, just reply with the attachment.

StephenWilliams_1-1630326551401.png

TC-XRP
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

Here's the PDF.

Thanks Stephen!

Top Tags