cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

PRODWGTABLESIZE_SCREEN for API ProDwgtableRowHeightSet

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

PRODWGTABLESIZE_SCREEN for API ProDwgtableRowHeightSet

Hello,

I tried to set Row height of a table using API ProDwgtableRowHeightSet. I would not prefer to set it in number of characters (Due to some limitation). I am not able to get how to convert Row size in character Or Row Size in MM to PRODWGTABLESIZE_SCREEN.

I tried to transform point using sheet transformation matrix, but no success!

I am open to provide test part , further more clarification and sample code snippet as well.

Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I think there are many differents between different used fonts and styles: e.g. many companys change their dtl-styles and so on.

A possible solution could be to create a test table with character height of 1 and then read the dimension of that table and delete it.

So you can use that dimension after recalculate it from screenposition to mm or something like that.

But this is only an idea. I don't have the time -at the moment- to verify it.

Br,

Eike

Hello Eike,

Thank you for sharing idea.

I tried to get dimension in drawing unit using ProDwgtableRowHeightGet for existing rows of a table.  I converted height to screen coordinate and then again used converted height (API ProDrawingSheetTrfGet) for setting row height while adding new row. but result is not fruitful.

If I am missing something to try for from your suggestion, please suggest . I would try that.

Regards

Ketan

Top Tags