cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Performance problems with Creo 4 when panning, zooming or editing big drawings

kiwamoto
4-Participant

Performance problems with Creo 4 when panning, zooming or editing big drawings

After upgrading from Creo 2 to 4 in our company, we are facing a lag problem in the computers in which when trying to pan, zoom or edit a big drawing it gets a few seconds for the computer to start answering to the command.

After these initial seconds, when holding the mouse, Creo responds normaly, but after every release of the mouse button and start of a new click, the slowdown repeats ... we already tried several config options from the support and different computer environments (low-end, high-end computers, driver updated or not), the same problem persists.

It doesn't happen after I select any annotation, or when I click the "zoom in" button (happens again when I deselect them). This problem didn't exist on Creo 2.

I already opened an issue for the Support, but I wanted to check if other Creo 4 users in the community had/is having the same problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kiwamoto
4-Participant
(To:kiwamoto)

Problem solved in the new build Creo 4.0 M050

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kiwamoto
4-Participant
(To:kiwamoto)

Problem solved in the new build Creo 4.0 M050

Hello, I have exactly the same problem in my factory with creo4 M060.

Do we have to change a parameter or anything else?

thanks.

Top Tags