cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Problem Drop-down Menu in Quick Access Toolbar (Creo 9.0)

bmancini
13-Aquamarine

Problem Drop-down Menu in Quick Access Toolbar (Creo 9.0)

Hi,
switching from Creo 2.0 to Creo 8.0 and 9.0 I am no longer able to nest two or more drop-down menus in the Quick Access Toolbar.
The example below is visible because I inherited the nested drop-down menu by importing the configuration of the old Creo 2.0.

bmancini_0-1663921890639.png

Does anyone know how to do it?
Thank you.

P.S. i'm using Creo 9.0.0.0

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

please contact PTC Support and ask them the same question.

Martin Hanák
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:bmancini)

It seems like that ability has been removed.  The best I can do is create a new tab with multiple groups and then add cascade menus to each of those.  Cascade menus inside cascade menus is apparently no longer supported.

TomU_0-1663980678675.png

bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomU)

Thanks for your information, I have opened a ticket in PTC Support, I will keep you updated,

bmancini
13-Aquamarine
(To:bmancini)

I opened a ticket in support, and the operator showed me a video showing me that he could not reproduce the problem.
I have retested the problem in my pc and I have not found a solution ... strange thing is that by testing the problem on a colleague's pc, the problem occurs in part ... in the video I show the strangeness.

Even if I test the problem in another colleague's PC, the problem does not arise ...

I can't explain three different behaviors on three PCs that use the same config and ui.

In my PC I even tried to exclude the config and the ui, starting the creo with the basic configuration and the problem is not solved at all.

If I find out something new about it in the future, I'll try to post it.

Top Tags