cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Problem with AAX and ISDX

jo'neill-2
1-Newbie

Problem with AAX and ISDX

I recently had a hard drive failure. When I got my computer back from IT, I was no longer able to use AAX (Advanced Assembly Extension) and ISDX (Interactive Surface Design Extension).

My IT person insists that he installed the same license file.

Is there a separate license file for these modules? Would he have had to install these modules separately? Is there a way to tell which modules are installed / licensed? I've gone to File >> Help >> System Information, but I don't see anything that looks like AAX or ISDX.

I am using Creo 2.0.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, you need to move PROE_FlexAdvISD on top priority. Select PROE_FlexAdvISD license in list and use up arrow to move that upside.

Config.jpg

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Possible these licenses were not not added in command to start. You may need to reconfigure Creo 2.0

1. Run reconfigure.exe from <Creo 2.0 install location>\Parametric\bin

2. Select Next > Next > Customize

3. Select Command configuration > Edit

4. Move required Licenses from left to right > Ok > Ok > Install.

Hope this will help.

Thank you for your help.

When I ran the utility, these were the licenses listed to run:

1.png

There were no additional licenses on the left-hand side.

John

Ok, you need to move PROE_FlexAdvISD on top priority. Select PROE_FlexAdvISD license in list and use up arrow to move that upside.

Config.jpg

Yes, that worked. Thank you very much.

John

Now that I have done this, my Flexible Modeling has disappeared. Does one prevent the other from running?

I think, reason of this is, License for Flexible modeling is a part of PROE_EssentialI and AAX & ISDX are in PROE_FlexAdvISD, so when Creo will launch for sirst time, it will use PROE_FlexAdvISD. In that session you will get AAX and ISDX, if you will launch new session, it will use PROE_EssentialI which will allow flexible modeling.

Thank you. This worked.

Thank you. This worked.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags