cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Problems in the area graphically.

AndréLuizM.Guim
1-Newbie

Problems in the area graphically.

Hello I wonder if anyone ever had this kind of problem with the graphical area because when I open a project or design whatever he always does in the area grafica extremities. image following to facilitate understanding the problem.

grateful .....Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Now that would be annoying!

Try changing the graphics to something other than "opengl" in config.pro.

Most people recommended is win32_gdi. "graphics win32_gdi".

This is most often blamed on graphics drivers or accelerators. You can play with the graphics card settings also. Creo/WF/Pro/E have always been sensitive to graphics drivers and hardware.

If nothing works, contact customer support. Actually, it is always good to log a case so they can have a look at it.

André,

I have seen the same efect, when I installed Creo 1.0 on my old PC a long time ago. Because my PC contained old graphic card (its manufacturer did not update drivers), I had to replace old graphic card with new one.

Try to find and install up-to-date graphic card drivers for your current graphic card. If they do not exist, you have to buy new graphic card.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thanks guys, it worked only in exchange for confg.pro win32_gdi, I am grateful for that.

One more question in creo when you hover the mouse on the piece she makes a selection in green have to disable it in confg.pro too?

grateful ......

Happy this worked, André.

There are two colors green. High light (light green), and what you are seeing, pre-high light (darker green). This is normal behavior. If you change the filter at the bottom-right of the screen to a different type of feature, it will not pre-high light the geometry. This action is very dependent on your currently active ribbon command also.

Top Tags