cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

REX tutorials

JL_18346
11-Garnet

REX tutorials

I'm looking for some Reverse Engineering eXtension (REX) tutorials. I can't find any at www.ptc.com. I searched google and found nothing. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, I would be interesed too. It may be like many other tools PTC provides. Minimal content and vague documentation so that you will have to shell out money for a training class. Or you can make good on your support contract and keep bugging support people to send you internal tips.

We use REX daily, but our initial training was from PTC University. It was a descent training class, but REX is not that supported when compared to other modules. It's too bad because many companies use 3D Scanning Technology in house and PTC is not providing the support for those who invested in REX. We are looking at going with a different Reverse Engineering application that works with Pro/E for this very reason. REX is complicated enough, where it would be hard for me to create a general training video. If you have a particular question, I can try to answer it. The only way to get a full training that I know about is using PTC University.
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags