cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Relation Problems

cdown
4-Participant

Relation Problems

Guru's,
Hi there happy new year to you all.

I have a table which I am trying to alter the BoM qty's which I can do to
a certain extent I have the following relation in my table:-

if asm_mbr_part_no== "PRT0003"
bom_qty=3.5
else
bom_qty=rpt_qty
endif

Which works fine, however how would I need to write the relation if say I
wanted several part numbers qty's to change yet the others to stay as
rpt_qty??

I've tried several different times but just can't seam to get it to work
at all

Many thanks in advance

Colin Down
Mechanical Design Engineer
email: -
tel: +44 1305 208503

The information in this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are provided in commercial confidence for the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster by e-mail at -. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEK.

For local company specific legal information for your country or region and any local contact information for DEK, please refer to:

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cdown)

You put them all in one if-then statement. You need to have the same number of endif at the end of the string as "if".

if asm_mbr_part_no== "PRT0003"
bom_qty=3.5
else
if asm_mbr_part_no== "PRT0004"
bom_qty=6.2
else
if asm_mbr_part_no== "PRT0005"
bom_qty=1.5
else
bom_qty=rpt_qty
endif
endif