cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Remap middle mouse button

Creonic
3-Visitor

Remap middle mouse button

As you may know the middle mouse button is for rotating and dragging the part.

Sadly I can't work with Creo at all at times since I have a hardware problem with my middle mouse button.

Where can you remap it to a different button?

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Creonic)

There was a similar question before, here - "Middle Mouse button customization": https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/Middle-Mouse-button-customization/td-p/222637 

Does Autohotkey actually work with fewer buttons? I mean, right click also has features in Creo - just remapping that and then actually having both features work against eacah other / both at once would be rather contraproductive.

@Creonic wrote:

As you may know the middle mouse button is for rotating and dragging the part.

Sadly I can't work with Creo at all at times since I have a hardware problem with my middle mouse button.

Where can you remap it to a different button?

Hi,

if you have multibutton mouse then install software that comes with the mouse and check its functionality.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

My mouse is a multibutton mouse but as said, this is a hardware problem and cannot be fixed by software. It takes time until I can put in a new clicky switch for the middle button.

Top Tags