cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Repeat Region Parameters Question

Phillip1
11-Garnet

Repeat Region Parameters Question

Greetings,

Is there a source that lists, or better yet, explains the syntax parameters available for repeat regions?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Phillip,

try PTC Help Center. It is available on separate DVD in Creo 2.0.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Phillip1‌, did you ever find a list the function syntax  for repeat regions?  Every once in a while I look for this and don't think that I ever found anything comprehensive.  When I search the help for Creo it doesn't come up.

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"

Lawrence,

I didn't find an actual list. I was able to find what I needed and resolve the problem I had.

Bummer but glad to hear you made do...can you share some tips on how you searched for information on a particular function.  For example, I have tried the following and other variants, but cannot get anything: "Repeat Region Relations Exists".

Thanks!

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:LawrenceS)

Stephen Williams‌, thanks for although that is different than what I am looking for, it is still very useful info!

I am looking more for the syntax and uses of operators. 

I started a document with documentation that I had started a while back.  I chose document so everyone can contribute and modify it.  TomUminn‌ posted some very helpful links to within the PTC Creo online help, which I didn't find when I searched.  So anyone looking for this info, navigate to this doc and check out what he wrote in the comments at the bottom.

Wiki type Doc: Creo/ProE Drawing Repeat Region/BOM Syntax...Please contribute! 🙂

Top Tags