cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Repeat Region in Table > Report Symbol?

ptc-3106393
1-Newbie

Repeat Region in Table > Report Symbol?

Hello everybody, I would like to add 2 new columns in a table: Material and Treatment This parameters are filled in the drawings of the parts (thanks to the .frm files) as: "&nom_mat" and "&traitment_th" Do you think that I can call this parameters with a Repeat Region? And if yes, how I have to proceed? (I just want to know which Report Symbol I have to use) I work on WF2. Thanks! Sylvain
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8

here is a picture of my problem: HELP! Please
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-3106393)

Try asm.mbr.USER_DEFINED, then type the name of the part parameter. I know that works in WF3 and up. It has been a while since I've done it so I hope I git the names right. Good luck.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Thanks for your answer, but I'm sorry, it doesn't works. Are you sure that it works on WF3? Maybe WF2 don't accept this kind of process. If I succeed, it will be very interesting for the efficiency of my company... Do you have another solution? Does anyone else have a solution? Please

You can also manually input the name of the parameter to be used in the column using &name in the cell. This can be done by selecting cell and right click select properties and input the text.

Thank you, but it doesn't works either. here is a screen shot of the result: other ideas? ...

If you did not add that parameter to the part or asm file, that is your problem. If this is that case, add it to your start parts. Use the asm.mbr.userdefined option and type in you paramer name like what Chris said. The reason you cant click to add is because you don't have a parameter for it to change.

Try &asm.mbr.nom_mat

Thanks for your answers, I've just realised that it works!!! The problem is only my forgetfulness: I didn't saw the parameters in the top of the table, but it's a very long table, and now I can see that the bottom of the columns are filled!!! ... thanks again! [end of the topic]
Top Tags