cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Restricted_Param.txtx not reading all

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Restricted_Param.txtx not reading all

I added a new classification to an existing parameter list in the restricted_param.txt file. Restarted Creo and the new parameter is not being loaded to the drop down list for that parameter.

I know it can't be number of items per parameter, as that one only has 6 and I have others that have 20.

Is there some file size limit that I may have exceeded? This parameter is at the top of the file.

There is also a model check restriction when checking in a file that the parameter value must be on the list, so I modified the model check file, too.

Has anyone seen issues with restricted_param.txt files that don't load the full list?

Creo 2 m200

Windchill 10.0 m040

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:BenLoosli)

total brain fade...I forgot to update the list in my file.

All fixed

Top Tags