cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Rotation of part

Emily98
2-Guest

Rotation of part

I'm using Creo 5.0 (if that makes a difference) and I need to round all my edges on a cube.My mmb and shift won't rotate my part. I am not able to finish my part until I figure out how to rotate it (two of the edges still aren,t rounded). My mmb allows me to zoom in and out but it won't let me rotate. Thanks you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Emily98)

You shouldn't use shift, that makes it PAN. Just push and hold the mmb and move the mouse and it should rotate.

If not, In windows, check your mouse button settings. Make sure your middle mouse button is set to middle click

If it's a scroll wheel also, use wheel/middle click.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

You shouldn't use shift, that makes it PAN. Just push and hold the mmb and move the mouse and it should rotate.

If not, In windows, check your mouse button settings. Make sure your middle mouse button is set to middle click

If it's a scroll wheel also, use wheel/middle click.

It was my mouse! I wasn't able to switch it on because it was on! My mouse's driver wasn't detecting it. I tried a new mouse and it works perfectly. Thank you so much! 

kdirth
20-Turquoise

You can also use query select to select the hidden edges: lmb click will cycle through all features under mouse /  long lmb push will bring up menu where you can select Pick From List button:

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags