cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Sensitivity of the thumbwheel for the current dimension while in sketcher is too high

ShandRonnie
5-Regular Member

Sensitivity of the thumbwheel for the current dimension while in sketcher is too high

Wildfire 5.0

Is there a setting to lower the default sensitivity of the thumbwheel for the current dimension while in sketcher mode?

The midpoint default sensitivity of the thumbwheel for the current dimension while in sketcher mode is most of the time too high.
I want to know if there is a config.pro setting to set it to a default of around 20% instead of the 50% that is too high.

Thanks in advance,
Ronnie Shand

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

are you using win7? I noticed that when we upgraded from winxp 32 with wf4.0 to win7 with wf5.0 that that scroll on the mouse was really hosed. I found that a dell mouse worked a little better than the MS mouse with respect toscrollfor whatever reason. I tried looking for a new driver with no success. I eventually got set the mouse setting in the OS to make Pro/CREO/wildfart behaving decently at the expense of every other program. Not sure if PTC os MS is to blame for this one?

Top Tags