cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Setting up Modelcheck

dbreen
1-Newbie

Setting up Modelcheck

Hello,

At the company i work for we're using Creo Parametric 3.0 M030. Last half year we've been busy setting up Creo and at the moment i'm looking into Creo Modelcheck. So far it's not clear what is possible and how it has to be done. Therefor some information and expertise on using Modelcheck is welcome. Below are a few things i hope to achieve by using Modelcheck, if it is possible:

• Check if units are set to mmKs, if not change it to mmKs;
  • Remove unwanted parameters: "Parameter_1", "Parameter_2" etc.;
  • Add parameters defined in the assembly and part templates, if not already present in the part.

Thanks!

Dave

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:dbreen)

There is a new book out on the subject:  ModelCHECK for MBD

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

I'm not sure the first one is possible.  It might be.

The second and third one you list is possible.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

That book is a MUST buy if you have to set up ModelCheck. I bought it from Amazon the day after it was announced.

I have a zipped folder of various notes on ModelCheck gathered over the years and The ModelCheck Handbook should replace all those old notes.

Lots of ways to set up and use ModelCheck (lots of decisions to make).  Attached one-page diagram represents the very simple approach that we currently have in place.  May be helpful.

Top Tags