cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Shell_Issue.png

nschulzrinne
1-Newbie

Shell_Issue.png

Good afternoon!! My team and I are currently in the design stage of our project. I am trying to shell a blend feature, see attachment above for details. We are trying to shell the outer face of the outer pylons (wings) on both sides of the object, but are having difficulty in doing so. Do you know of any solution beyond what is given in Creo to remedy and solve this problem? Thanks!!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

It seems to me that model geometry is little bit complex for applying Shell feature. Please assign different color to surfaces you want to remove and publish new picture. Also tell us if you want to shell whole part -OR- its portion, only.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Nathan Schulzrinne

I am sorry to get to this late - If you are still seeking a solution, I suggest re-posting this as a question; by doing so, I believe you get more eyes on your problem.

Best,

Toby

Top Tags