cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Show feature properties in sub-models note propagation

GV_SVN
7-Bedrock

Show feature properties in sub-models note propagation

Hi, I am working on an assembly where the order of operations is unknown (i.e. up to the fabricator to decide). Because of this, I have defined my hole features at the top level assembly level and expected to use the "Display level" option in the manual intersect mode to push the holes to the part level of the plate. This should give me the option later to remove it easily from the part level if desired without having to suppress or replace the features at different levels. I expected the hole note to transfer seamlessly, which it does after some troubleshooting on references to make sure the "Show Feature Properties" doesn't fail. The issue now is that the leader is missing at the part level and there doesn't seem to be any option to make it appear.

I'm looking for solutions and/or insight on how to use the interesect tab with proper intent. TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kamleshjoshi
15-Moonstone
(To:GV_SVN)

Dear @GV_SVN ,

In Creo 10 it is showing. 

kamleshjoshi_0-1711198806142.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kamleshjoshi
15-Moonstone