cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Simplified Reps Views in Drawing

wattyinabq
1-Newbie

Simplified Reps Views in Drawing

Greetings,

Below I have my original post of mine from May. Now I am having trouble with the drawing views using the simp reps. When the assembly gets updated, specifically adding components, the components show up in my simp rep views. So, I go back to the assembly and update the simp rep. But the drawing views do not reflect the update. Yes, I updated the views. I see on the Drawing View window that the View States simp rep has changed to Master Rep. If I try to change it back the correct simp rep there is a warning that all BOM balloons will be deleted. Well, I don't want that.

I am missing something? Is there a way to get the simp rep views in the drawing to update when the simp rep is updated in the assembly? Or is this another PTC "we're not a drawing package" thing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Watkins
Sandia National Labs
Albuquerque, NM
505-845-9666

-----End Original Message-----

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags