cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Snared at last by repeat regions. Parts order control?

BrentDrysdale
7-Bedrock

Snared at last by repeat regions. Parts order control?

Hi Folks,
Over many years I have mostly avoided Repeat Regions and BoM Balloons and this has come back to bite me on the hearse. It is getting close to the holiday season so the people I thought to ask are not available at the moment hence this post.

I have the table/balloons working correctly in every aspect except one. My list has populated in what seems to be a random order of parts. There is another drawing for this assembly using another Family Table Instance and that has a different parts order. I would like the order of parts to be the same in both drawings.

I have not been able to find anything in HELP to explain how to control the order in a repeat region so am hoping this will be something easy that one of you out there can explain (or point to where this is in the help system). What surprises me is that the order in the repeat region is not the same as the order of parts in the assembly (or at least for me anyway).

--
Regards, Brent Drysdale
Regards, Brent Drysdale
Mechanical Designer
Tait Electronics Ltd (www.taitworld.com)
New Zealand
Ph. +64 3 358 1093
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended addressee. It is subject to copyright, confidential and may be the subject of legal or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this transmission. If the receiver is not the intended addressee, please accept our apologies, notify us by return, delete all copies and perform no other act on the email. Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or corrupted during transmission.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags