cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Spec. Driven Piping Schedule rate error & other missing functionalities

ENGINAVCI
1-Newbie

Spec. Driven Piping Schedule rate error & other missing functionalities

1st is I noticed that the master catalog settings (fitting settings) are missing a major thing. If you have same pipe size but different pipe schedule, then the fitting is not switched in the 3D model, when you change the pipeline schedule.

I think PTC needs to update this bug. It works fine when you have 2 different pipe sizes but not when you have same pipe size but different schedule, it does not work.

A pipeline having specific Schedule, the fittings added to the pipeline do not follow the schedule specified.”

PTC case that I created is: C12433195

2nd issue is when you are using assembly fittings and try to mate these fittings in piping mode. They are not mated.

3rd thing I am missing is adding Misc. component in Spec. Driven Piping. Basically components such as tanks and they should not be inserted as fittings but as assembly constraints but only using the components that are assigned in the master catalogue.

There is a tab for assembly fittings but there are no documentation of how to set up/configure the assembly fittings for Spec. Driven Piping.

And I think this only used to assemble together assigned fittings.

PTC case that I created is: C12303542

Insert Fitting Asm.bmp

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags