cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Tab command mystery

mikeandkarenlee
1-Newbie

Tab command mystery

When I open a part in Creo Parametric 2 and for instance pick the MODEL tab, then pick SKETCH,
you can start sketching but all of the commands in the model tab disappear. The commands don't
reappear until you pick the SKETCH tab again and then all the model commands reappear until you
make the next selection, say line or rectangle, then the commands disappear again and on and on.
You have to continually re-click on SKETCH to go on to the next command. This happens on all tabs
and their associated commands. I have the student edition and this did hot happen in the first
couple of weeks that I have been using it. I may have inadvertently done something to make it display
this way but I can't figure out how to fix it as it was originally. Any suggestions? Thanks - Mike

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

You can click the little arrow near the upper right hand corner of the screen (see screen shot below). It’s the toggle for the tabs menu. Ctrl + F1 also does it (in MS Office also, I just discovered)
Double clicking on the tab (the actual tab with the word annotate or model in it), is the “accidental way” that usually occurs.

The benefit of this action is to give you extra screen space to work in. It’s really frustrating when it accidentally happens and you don’t know how to fix it.

[cid:image001.png@01CFE917.1F2287B0]

Top Tags