cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

When I perform Edit Definition on the selected section of Creo model in Creo, Creo crash's

AA_11267387
1-Newbie

When I perform Edit Definition on the selected section of Creo model in Creo, Creo crash's

"Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION has occurred in the thread 16452."
6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:AA_11267387)

What version of Creo?

Creo Parametric 7.0.5.0.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

First thing I would try is a newer release of Creo 7. Creo 7.0.5.0 is over 2 years old. Creo 7.0.12.0 was released last October. I will say that we had issues with 7.0.5.0  and quickly upgraded to 7.0.7.0 when it was released, but the issues were not causing crashes.

Some other things to check are your graphics card settings and type. Is your graphics card certified by PTC and do you have the latest driver version?

Is this a new issue with all parts or just this one part?

Just only for one part

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Can you share the part? (zip and attach to a reply)

If not, do you have surfaces? Or if your part section just goes thru a tiny area, sometimes that is an issue.

Have you tried deleting the section and re-creating it? 

Is your graphics card certified by PTC and do you have the latest driver version? 

Yes, I have the latest driver version, and I also checked in different pc too 

Is this a new issue with all parts or just this one part? only for this one part

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags